By now, nearly everyone knows that we are depleting the natural resources of the only home that we have at a rate that is well past sustainable. Occasionally, a development comes along that provides some optimism about our prospects for making positive changes in our living habits. And Bamboa knows this “secret” well- Sustainable Bamboo! Bamboo has been used for everything from food to bridge building for millennia, and now it’s time to take a fresh look at all that this amazing plant has to offer. Bamboa also supports local craftsmen and encourages the use of bamboo as a durable and sustained resource. If you are wondering how bamboo can help sustain the environment and has a win-win use, read on!
The contemporary world contains great problems for everyone, like global warming, overpopulation, and deforestation; leaving us worried sick about running out of resources and more. But bamboo can be used for every purpose that serves human life, some of which include:
- It has a fast growth rate. In fact, some bamboo species grow more than three feet every day!
- Bamboo has a higher oxygen emission rate while it absorbs considerable amount of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases
- Subject to the species, bamboo can be reaped in 1-5 years. Hence, it has a shorter harvesting period.
- Bamboo involves small waste production since nearly every part of the plant can be used; be it in producing exquisite furniture or chopsticks.
Bamboa fiber dining ware is perfect for barbecues: light weight, unbreakable and once it reaches the end of its life cycle (20 years) it biodegrades under the soil within two months.
- Bamboo has a high versatility and can replace almost every use that wood serves. Paper, floorboards, furniture, charcoal, construction constituents, and much more can be made from bamboo.
- Also, it is the most reliable and cheapest source that does not need any sort of chemicals or fertilizer.
- It benefits the environment, bamboo roots are notable in preventing erosion and retain the soil nutrients for the next crops. It can also grow in a variety of climatic conditions.
- For the parts of the world where unemployment reigns, bamboo brings economic stability by providing ample job opportunities in bamboo production and product manufacturing sectors.
- Bamboo provides prospects for various cultures to resolve their conflicts through trade and collaboration that aids everybody.
Last but not the least; it requires optimism and global cooperation to let bamboo products gain popularity and save the planet. Bamboa is determined to utilize bamboo as an ultimate source of survival, presenting a variety of products that will allow mankind to enjoy the fruits of nature!
Shop: S304, Tower A, 35 Aberdeen Street (PMQ) Central, Hong Kong