Adding equipment or accessories to you work out sessions make them more varied, challenging and enjoyable! T8 Fitness understands your fitness needs and offers you the best in fitness and rehab accessories and equipment, with a focus on Pilates and Yoga. Whether it’s ToeSox grip socks and sandals, rehabilitation or general work out equipment, they have all the products to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. Have you ever tried adding resistance bands to your workouts? If you’ve never tried resistance bands, or you’re new to them, you may be surprised at how many benefits there are from using what is essentially a reinforced rubber band! As is often the case, the simplest tools are often the very best for your health. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
TheraBand resistance bands are made of strong, thin rubber, in a variety of resistances, with handles at the end. You’ll want to select the proper resistance for your fitness level. With resistance bands, you can do just about any type of strength training exercise without the need for heavy weights. Exercises include chest presses, rows, shoulder presses, tricep extensions, bicep curls, and even squats!
- Resistance bands can be used for a comprehensive, full-body workout that challenges virtually every major muscle group in your body.
- Resistance bands are incredibly inexpensive and more affordable than nearly any other workout equipment.
- Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, resistance bands are made just for you! They come in all sizes and can be adjusted according to your fitness level.
- You can add extra boost to your routine exercises by adding resistance bands instead of heavy weights.
- Resistance bands take up virtually no space to store them, which means you can use them at home, while traveling- and even at the office. Being lightweight and portable, they make the best travel and workout companion.
- It’s not a good idea to lift heavy weights without an exercise buddy, but resistance bands can be safely used on your own. They’re ideal for exercising any time, at home or on the road.
- Suffering from an injury? Resistance bands are often used as part of the rehab process to help to re-educate and strengthen the problem area.
Ready to try them out? Purchase all your TheraBand and Resistance Band products from T8 Fitness! From Ankle and Wrist Weights to Resistance Bands to FlexBars, fitness is at your fingertips in Hong Kong. Happy training!