SEO or search engine optimization is an important process which enables your website’s position to be prominent among various search engines and people. With the help of SEO, you can please both people/customers and search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and many others. Not only does the quality of your content improve, but also, SEO establishes an effective communication platform with search engines. If you find it hard to optimize your site and need help, you can count on Prosperity Research Digital Agency (PRDA). With more than a decade’s experience, Asia’s leading social media agency provides so many digital solutions no other social media agency can offer. This way, you can just catapult yourself to success by optimizing and spreading the word with PRDA!
Search engines want to refer users to websites and content that is the most relevant to what the user is looking for. So how is relevancy determined? It is determined by the content of your website, performance, good authoritative skills and better user experience.
- Content: What the website is about- text, titles, description.
- Performance: How fast is your website and is it working properly?
- Authority: Is your site legitimate? That is does it have real information, is it being used properly and meeting all legal guidelines.
- User Experience: How does the site look? Is it user-friendly and easy to navigate? Does it look safe?
Search engine spiders only have a certain amount of data storage, so if you try to be over-smart and play tricks on search engines, you’ll probably lose the opportunity! Items the search engines don’t want are:
- Keyword Stuffing: If you add too many ads and promotional content, people might find it hard to find the relevant material and your bounce rate will probably increase.
- Purchased Links: Buying links will get you nowhere when it comes to SEO, so be warned.
- Poor User Experience: Make your website user-friendly! Too many ads and making it too complicated for people to find content they’re looking for will just increase your bounce rate.
Whatever you do, always remember the basics of search engine optimization(SEO) and follow the advice and solutions from Prosperity Research Digital Agency(PRDA) to continue maximizing your revenue opportunities! Try their Free Facebook Report and Competitor Analysis here.
Learn More: http://www.prda.asia/
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PRDA.Asia/
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PRDA_Asia