Yoga is not only about poses. It is actually more about being comfortable and confident in your own skin. And, to be comfortable you need comfortable clothing. Fret not, A Day with Fe is here to help! This aesthetic brand offers stylish and comfortable active wear, perfect for yoga, lunch with the girls, and everywhere life takes you. A Day with Fe delivers that exceptional mindfulness mantra that will make your body move with flexibility and easiness you’ve never imagined!
Practicing yoga can seemingly become difficult when you first try tweaking it into your busy routine. But it’s never too late to strengthen your practice to the core. Here’s how you can incorporate yoga practice in your daily life:
- Aligning the neck – During yoga practice, it’s significant to align your vertebral column in a straight position. Here is a simple exercise to help minimize a sore neck: bring your finger to your chin and gently press it down. This small movement will help to open up the back of the neck, and stack the vertebrae of the spine in proper alignment.
- Lots and lots of water – Drinking water never goes out of trend. Eight full glasses minimum, or even as much as sixteen if you are doing hot-style yoga.
- Pain is no gain – If you feel a twinge or a strain, soften the depth of your pose and then breathe into that edge. Discover your body with respect.
- Rise, shine and meditate – Meditation isn’t as scary as it seems – is the prospect of a deep, daily meditation practice intimidating? Try perking up your mornings with a 5-minute meditation in your favorite spot in the house or outside, and simply sit in the energy of the morning with no need to do or be anything. Enjoy these brief moments of welcoming the morning, but keep them short to begin with. As time goes by, you can add increase time as you feel appropriate.
- Relax – Yoga is one of the best activities you can do when it comes to beating stress. Some of the benefits of Mindfulness practice include reduction of depression, stress and anxiety along with a deeper awareness of self.
The more you indulge in mindful practices, the more benefits you will come across. And, if you choose to do yoga for mindfulness, then head over to A Day with Fe‘s shop in PMQ.
Shop: S502, Block A, 35 Aberdeen Street (PMQ) Central, Hong Kong