Pilates has become the cornerstone of physical exercises- and for good reason! Not only does it add flexibility to your body, Pilates also strengthens core muscles (improving so many things!) and helps with posture and confidence. Pilates is demanding, and although not the kind of workout that always works up a sweat, you will definitely feel it deep in your muscles during each exercise. Polestar Pilates Asia provides world-class rehabilitation based education to evolve your Pilates practice to a higher level of understanding body movements. Polestar aims to provide you with all the tools and skills you’ll need as a movement professional.
Whether you’re a seasoned Pilates pro, or you’ve yet to step foot in a studio, here are some of the amazing health benefits of Pilates.
Relieve Back Pain:
- If you’ve left no stone unturned to get rid of excruciating back pain, you’re in luck as Pilates can assist in alleviating back pain. In fact, four weeks of Pilates have more effect in easing back pain than a visit to the physician!
- Pilates helps keep your mind active and improves your cognition thought process. In addition, just as your body starts to decline at a certain age, so does your brain, and many health professionals think exercise, like Pilates, has the ability to slow or reverse that process.
Your Gateway to Confidence
- Posture is an inherent part of Pilates, and having good posture could help in boosting your confidence levels. Because Pilates encourages good posture and proper body alignment, it stands to reason that the practice will also help you maintain a certain level of poise. Being fit tends to boost confidence as well.
Your Flexible Self
- One of Pilates’ core focuses is stretching, and you’ll quickly realize the benefits and discover a more flexible self. Don’t assume that improved flexibility is just for those who have been practicing for years, either. Beginners also reap the benefits of a more mobile body!
- When you’ve got a strong core, everything else usually falls into plans. This means your overall fitness will improve, making you less prone to injury down the road. Many people assume that when we’re moving, our extremities do most of the work. The opposite is actually true: most movement starts at your centre(core) and moves outward. A strong core will help ensure that your movements are strong and pain-free.
Ready to learn more? Visit Polestar Pilates Asia now and learn from the best! Established in 2001 Polestar Pilates Asia courses are held at Host Sites in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China and Japan throughout the year according to their Course Schedule.
Prosperity Research Digital Agency(PRDA) provides content creation catered to your company, in English, and Traditional or Simplified Chinese. Try their Free Facebook Report and Competitor Analysis here.