Serve up Scan’s tasty flower-fed pork for supper tonight with these yummy quick-fix recipes! Scan’s award-winning flower-fed pork has been featured in over 40 restaurants across Hong Kong and is now available at many ParknShop TASTE Supermarkets throughout Hong Kong. This is a great time to try delicious, juicy and tender Nordic pork, which is simple to cook to perfection, in any of your favorite recipes.
Spicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Blackberry Sauce
Get Grilling! Jerk seasoning brings the heat in this pork tenderloin recipe while the sweet blackberry sauce keeps the flavor from becoming too overwhelming.
- 1.5lbs (840g) Scan flower-fed pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup seedless blackberry preserves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Brush pork tenderloins with oil, and rub with Caribbean jerk seasoning and salt.
- Grill 10 minutes on each side. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Whisk blackberry preserves, Dijon mustard, orange juice and zest together in a small saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Whisk throughout the cooking process, you want your sauce smooth!
- Cut pork diagonally into thin slices, and arrange on a serving platter; drizzle with warm blackberry sauce.
Pork Fried Rice
This homemade fried rice tastes just as good as restaurant’s but is better for you. Ready in 30 minutes, it could easily be faster than takeout too.
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 pound (280g) Scan’s flower-fed pork collar, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 cups pre-cooked and cooled rice
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
Heat your wok up to medium high, then add 1 tbsp oil to your hot wok. Add your premium pork, and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes . Add carrots, green onions, garlic and both the black and red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add your cooked rice and stir-fry an additional 2 minutes or until fully heated.
Push rice mixture to sides of pan, forming a well in center. Add an egg to center of pan, cook 30 seconds, then toss with rice mixture and stir-fry everything together until egg is cooked. Add in the soy sauce and water; cook another minute, stirring your meal together.
No matter if you prefer your pork with a little extra heat or a little extra sweet; or whatever your favorite flavoring may be, Scan’s flower-fed Omega 3 pork is the way to go! The premium pork you and your family deserve.
Connect with Scan
Credit: Prosperity Research Digital Agency(PRDA) provides branded content catered to your business, in English, and Traditional or Simplified Chinese.