July 2, 2008
To continue with our series, Hong Kong Heroes, So-U.TV’s tribute to the great spirits of Hong Kong, will introduce Tsang Siu Keung. This young and fast runner is a real winner! Always in the top three of the local races, he is now tackling the major international races. In the video, Tsang shares with us how he get started and how he fell in love with the sport.
February 29, 2008
This is it! This is the last race of the King of the Hills 2007/2008 and the deciding event on who will be King of the Hill! For more information turn to www.seyonasia. The full action of this final race can be found on http://www.so-u.tv/playVideo.php?contestid=&id=488.For sponsorship information or how to get your event filmed contact www.Prosperity-Research.com.
January 10, 2008
SO-U.TV’s Asia 2 Extreme team went to Lantau Island, Hong Kong to witness the 3rd King of the Hills high altitude marathon, the longest running in Asia on January 6, 2008 on Lantau Island, Hong Kong. More than 200 urban warriors braved the heat, high hills and smog to compete for the title.
Check out the whole race at http://www.so-u.tv/playVideo.php?id=455 Stay tuned to www.SO-U.TV for the next race on January 27, 2008 and get regular updates at www.Seyonasia.com.
December 20, 2007
Did everyone have a good week? We sure have! We filmed here, there and everywhere and you can catch the coolest videos on So-U.TV. Here is what’s in store:
• Battle of the Bands Hong Kong 2007, we have captured the competition on camera along with exclusive interviews for all the rockers out there! This international band contest continues to grow every year with local heats build up to a National Final.
• Do you like extreme sports? King of the Hills is as tough as it gets. We brought you the first race and now catch the second one. We went to Tai Po and followed the runners climbing up and running down the steps covering the hills. Watch the highlights.
• A moving documentary on the fading of wet markets culture of Hong Kong shot prodigy film maker 14 year-old Morgane Azevedo.
Food & Dining
• Green T. House, a traditional tea house and a social gathering place incorporating elements of the new China’s art, music and culinary delights.
Keep checking SO-U.TV for more great stuff including a press conference for ‘Animal Rights’ and exclusive footage of Pat Cash, one the greatest tennis players of all time, playing against Yu Hiu Tung, Hong Kong’s best player.
December 20, 2007
For the past few weeks So-U-TV has been running about town to bring you the best of the coolest events:
• King of the Hills, where over 300 runners braved the heat and the humidity to participate at the first race of Hong Kong’s most challenging mountain marathon.
• Urban Dance Festival, the first ever site-specific contemporary dance festival in Hong Kong.
• Hong Kong Lesbian and Gay Film Festival, the first and the largest of its kind in Asia that broke attendance records with over 6,000 movie tickets sold.
Don’t worry if you’ve missed any of them, SO-U.TV has put together the highlights, interviews and exclusive backstage scoops for you. Go back to http://www.so-u.tv for all the amazing video clips.
Keep checking SO-U.TV for more great staff including an exclusive interview with Allen Lam, the award winning choreographer of Rhapsody in Dance. A beautiful dance performance exploration of the magic of relationships.